* Freezing Rain Advisory today for glaze ice during the morning hours.
* Coating of flurries possible Monday - good travel conditions overall.
* "Plowable" snowfall expected Wednesday, near white-out conditions possible outside the metro with treacherous travel and snow-covered freeways and interstates.
* Coldest Thanksgiving Day since 1985, when the high was 11 in the Twin Cities.
* No post-Thanksgiving storms in sight, getting home should be easier next weekend as temperatures recover into the 20s.
Paul's Conservation MN Outlook for the Twin Cities and all of Minnesota:
SUNDAY NIGHT: Mostly cloudy and damp. Low: 20