* I-94 still closed west of Alexandria into North Dakota.
* Portions of I-80 closed near Des Moines (severe icing).
* Layer of warm air aloft creating a little sleet/freezing drizzle - even though we're only predicting an inch or so of snow, it will be mixed with ice - creating hazardous conditions on area highways.
* 2-3" possible St. Cloud, as much as 4-6" additional inches from near Alexandria to Brainerd overnight.
* Thunder over southeastern MN? Today's storm is intense enough for potential convection near Rochester and Winona - a few claps of thunder can't be ruled out by evening.
* Blizzard warnings still posted for far western Minnesota for white-out conditions by late afternoon/evening.