If you have a little more time, read on....
Paul's Conservation Minnesota Outlook for the Twin Cities and all of Minnesota:
Winter Weather Advisories. The best chance of more than 2-3" later today will come over far southeastern MN, closer to Red Wing, Winona and Rochester. Click here for the latest watches, warnings and advisories from NOAA.
East Side Snowfall? Latest models show the clipper intensifying as it tracks across the state, a much better chance of 2"+ east of St. Paul, maybe some 3-6" amounts over far southeastern Minnesota.
* The negative NAO index phase shows a weak subtropical high and weak Icelandic low.
* The reduced pressure gradient results in fewer and weaker winter storms crossing on a more west-east pathway.
* They bring moist air into the Mediterranean and cold air to northern Europe.
* The U.S. east coast experiences more cold air outbreaks, resulting in snowier weather conditions.
* Greenland experiences milder winter temperatures.
Trust me. This will end badly.
Snow Plow Parking Ramp FAIL. I think I know this guy! Wonder if he got overtime for this. An example of really bad snow-plowing here, courtesy of those rascals at failblog.org.